- Traverse the iconic Panama Canal, a marvel of engineering that connects the Atlantic & Pacific Oceans
- Discover Puerto Vallarta's sun-kissed beaches, lively markets, and unforgettable Pacific sunsets
- Experience the charm of Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala w/its rich Mayan heritage & lush landscapes
- Explore Panama's rainforest on the world's first transcontinental railway
- Glide through Costa Rica's lush canopy on the Rainforest Aerial Tram & witness the awe-inspiring city walls of Cartagena, Colombia
- Indulge in gourmet dining, pools, Lotus Spa, Princess Theater, duty-free shopping, and more onboard luxuries
Sail into adventure on a 16-day Princess Cruise from ocean to ocean through the Panama Canal. Immerse yourself in the sun-kissed beaches of Puerto Vallarta, explore Guatemala's rich Mayan heritage in Puerto Quetzal, embark on thrilling eco-adventures in Puntarenas, witness the engineering marvel of the Panama Canal's new locks, and soak in the vibrant culture of Cartagena, Colombia. Indulge in gourmet dining, spa luxuries, and onboard entertainment, starting at just $1327.