- Witness the awe-inspiring power of Iguazu Falls, where cascades straddle the Argentina-Brazil border
- Immerse yourself in the passionate rhythm of the tango in Buenos Aires
- Ride a cable car up Sugar Leaf Mountain & enjoy breathtaking views
- Unwind on the golden sands of Rio's world-famous Copacabana Beach
- Visit Devil's Throat to witness 80-meter-high waterfalls & discover San Telmo's world-famous antique market
- All-inclusive: Expert guide, airfare, transfers, accommodation, and breakfast provided
Embark on an incredible 11-day Guided Tour through Argentina and Brazil. Begin in Buenos Aires, the birthplace of tango, where you'll enjoy Argentine cuisine and a Tango Show. Next, set sail on the Tigre Delta, where you'll witness opulent mansions, the San Isidro Cathedral, and the Estadio Monumental. Explore both sides of the majestic Iguazu Falls, including a visit to the awe-inspiring Devil's Throat. On the Brazilian side, discover Iguazu Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and descend to river level using a rainforest elevator for unparalleled views. Lastly, cable car up Sugarloaf Mountain for panoramic views of Rio-Niterói Bridge, Corcovado Mountain, and pristine beaches. The price drops from $3,799 to $1,899 per person.