- Hike along picturesque trails in Acadia National Park, soaking in panoramic views of rugged cliffs & pristine forests
- Shop for unique treasures in Bar Harbor's charming boutiques & specialty stores, set against stunning coastal scenery
- Explore Maine's oldest beacon, the Portland Head Lighthouse
- Marvel at Halifax's rugged coastline, framing the world's second-largest natural harbor, offering breathtaking vistas
- Discover Peggy's Cove, a picturesque fishing village w/a beautiful lighthouse
- Enjoy FREE unlimited open bar, specialty dining, and onboard activities incl. a Sports Complex, Aqua Park, Mandara Spa & duty-free shopping
Experience the enchantment of the Northeast aboard Norwegian Breakaway. The opulent beauty of nature surrounds the rock-bound harbor at Acadia National Park. Visit Signal Hill National Historic Site in St. John's to see the best view of the cityscape. Experience a guided tour of Halifax and picturesque Peggy's Cove. Get a glimpse of Maine's oldest beacon at Portland Head Lighthouse and indulge in a classic New England lobster bake. Choose from a variety of daily changing menus or sit in one of the specialty restaurants for a taste of something unique. Get wet at the Aqua Park with one of the fastest waterslides in the world or try the gravity-defying ropes course at the multilevel Sports Complex. Prices start at $569, down from $1138.