- Soak up the sun at Horseshoe Bay, the island's most famous pink-sand beach
- Indulge in FREE unlimited open bar, specialty dining, and exciting excursions + 2nd guest sails FREE (ends today)
- Discover the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle on an evening glass-bottom boat
- Golf on the country’s famous Port Royal Golf Course & snorkel the colorful reefs teeming with marine life
- Witness the exhilarating spectacle of whale watching in Bar Harbor, Maine in their natural habitat
- Enjoy award-winning casinos, pool deck, Mandara Spa, and onboard entertainment
Embark on a 7-day Bermuda cruise aboard the Norwegian Gem. Enjoy three full days at the Royal Naval Dockyard, exploring quaint boutiques and some of the world's top golf courses. Relax on the pink sands of Horseshoe Bay Beach, snorkel to discover Bermuda's marine life, and explore the renowned Acadia National Park, where the opulence of nature is on display in Maine. Dining options feature three main dining rooms, a self-service buffet, and various casual cafes. Unwind at the award-winning Mandara Spa, indulge in duty-free shopping, and try your luck at the casinos. Prices start at just $629, marked down from $1258. The second guest sails for free (ends today).